2/28/2011

Ashita Moshi Kimi ga Kowaretemo! :D

Hello again!

The reason for the weird looking title? A song that was used in the credits of the first ever season of Yu Gi Oh! I love it :) So very niiice :D
Me and my friend did Office Duty today and I spent half of the time attempting to write a Death Note fanfic!
The other times we spent running or walking through the rain! XP Dang it! British weather!
Though overall it was all better rather than having to go to lessons like DT, PE and Science! I don't mind Math or F.E though, actually scratch out Math! I had saved my friend from it since the boy who I should've worked with wasn't there. :)

~Chloe

Mood: Tired as a person who hadn't slept for their whole life :L

Listening to: Wild Drive

Watching: Nothing in particularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment