2/25/2011

Blah Blah Blah Sleepover Today Blah! :D

Hey peeps,
Today I'm having a sleepover with my two best friends! :3 The only bad thing is that next Monday is SCHOOL AGAIN! D:
A couple of days ago I download some Japanese Music like Voice by CLOUD, Overlap and EYE'S by Kimeru e.g

Well, there is not much to talk about until the sleepover. Also I added on the left sidebar, a picture of a WeeMee. It comes from a site called WeeWorld.com Where you can make your own cartoon self and go around playing games, having parties and making new friends in the world. I love the Room shop or whatever you call it, the part where you create a room is great to me! I can make it reflect on who I am and what I like, also my favourite colours! :)

~Chloe

Watching: the mirror to see if I am a vampire
Listening to: Shuffle by somebodybutIcannotunderstandwhat theirnameissinceitisinjapaneseitshardtotypewithoutputtingspaceslololol
LOL I think my spacebar broke for the second there!
Mood: Bored as much as a midget at Alton Towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment