3/13/2011

Easter Eggs Before Easter!

Mood: Lonely :( :P

Listening: For you, and you denial by Yellowcard

News: I have made a poll on my fanfiction account, please take it. I need 5 or more people to answer it so that I know what I can do about it since I'm not so sure.

Yesterday: I had another sleepover with my friends and we had a great time! :D Also apparently on Film 4 there was a Death Note movie on, but my friend's TV signal for it was complete and utter shit! >.< lol but that doesn't matter since my brother offered to get all three movies and up to 25 English dubbed episodes for me :) xxx

Also me and my friends ate two Easter Eggs and had a mini Easter Egg hunt! :D CHOCOLATE <3 I showed off my new Death Note bag too!

  
My New Death Note Bag :)

~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment