4/20/2011

Museums and watching anime!

Listening to: Heroes Die by Ronnie Day

Mood: Content ?

News: Hey people, I've started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Subbed episodes AGAIN, I'm writing a fanfic where I am added into the episodes 201-to something :P I change the plot a little and instead of Bakura disappearing and Atem going to the Afterlife, we all has happy times in modern times!!! I've written only 5,000 and something words at the moment, only 8 pages :(
Also, I'm trying to get my parents to take me to the British Museum either Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or sometime before Thursday next week!! But it doesn't help when my mum needs a wheelchair for her poor knees :( Unless I just go with my boooriiinnnggg dad! :P Maybe...
I also got my new necklace today, I bought it off of Amazon last week, it's a small ankh necklace made from pewter metal :) It's very pretty!!

Bye bye for now!

~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment