9/18/2011

Y Hai There!

Hey you lot!

At the moment I am trying to download the trials of Microsoft Office 2010 thingys. Ooh and I’ve finally managed to be able to post to this blog from Windows Live Writer! The download is taking FOREVER.

It says I have to wait for an hour or something which is very annoying! Also it seems that Google Chrome doesn’t like to download things as it said that the download I’m doing at the moment would take over 5 hours while Mozilla Firefox says 1 hour… WTF.

I had a sleepover with my two awesome friends back on Friday and yesterday we had made Tom and Jerry Cupcakes lmao!! x There was a fair in one of their villages and we went to it, but all of the rides were either for little kiddies or too bloody dangerous.

Moving on, I keep thinking about changing my name… I really like this name which is ‘Riley’. It seems much more cooler than ‘Chloe’. Also I don’t know anyone at the moment called Riley so I won’t be mixed up with any other Rileys. Some name meaning websites say that Riley means courageous, I want to seem more braver at school, I’ve got shorter hair which was the easy step to me, but I couldn’t change my hair to brown because my friend had got her hair cut at the same time :L Just before me and now nobody will let me have brown hair because then I’ll get teased about looking like a twin. I was really looking forward to a new prettier hairstyle, but it had to be stopped…

When I am a little older, I might also try and get contact, mostly to help my eyes cause I look like an idiot with glasses and also I am thinking about getting different coloured contacts so I can have blue eyes or green eyes or something cool ^_^

Anyway, I’m gonna continue writing a fanfic, laters peeps x Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment