4/08/2011

2 day sleepover :3 Fun it shall be!

Mood: Unhappy, I have an ache in my right rib :l But I'm very excited about a sleepover I'm having with my three other friends tomorrow! It's gonna be a 2 day one! So I cannot update anything until monday! lol I just wrote money instead of monday O.o MONEYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

Listening to: The Light That Shines Twice As Bright by Lostprophets

News: I'm trying to finish chapter four of my fanfic "The Fallen Truth" since I have not uploaded ever since last year!! :O Naughty me! Leaving stupid cliffhangers too often!!!!!!
Here is a preview of Chapter 4!


Chapter Four


Amai yawned and stretched her arms, she glanced at her black digital clock on her bed side table to see it was 6:30 in big bold red letters, it was time for her to wake up.
She climbed off of her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth.

While at the Ishtar Residence, Ishizu was making Marik's breakfast.
'Should I tell Marik who Amai really is? But then wouldn't he tell Bakura straight away...?' she thought as she put the breakfast on the table.
Then Marik came downstairs, the collar of his blue school jacket undone so you could see his gold necklace.
“Morning Ishizu,” He greeted then sat at the counter and ate his food.
Just as he was finishing Ishizu decided to ask him something.
“Marik, do you happen to know a girl at your school called Amai?”
“Err yeah, she's well weird,” Marik replied with food in his mouth.
“She isn't who you all at school think she is at all.” Ishizu said sternly and Marik stared at her in confusion. “She is Nua and I met her back while I stayed in Egypt last week, I had given her a charm bracelet which you may have noticed because she told me that she didn't want to be the same cruel person she was in her past life, that bracelet stopped her from being evil so that may explain why you think she is strange.”
“Isn't Nua Bakura's girl-”

Is that a good preview? Lots of writing! 
At the moment I've only written 3 pages :( Sucks...

~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment