4/12/2011

2 night sleepover with no laptop??!!!! :O OH MY RA! I DIED... jk jk

Mood: Bored like a piece of pie that never got eaten... wait. what?

Listening to: Here I Stand by Madina Lake

News: I changed the blog layout! :) It looks more like a notebook now :P
Back on Saturday I had gone to my bf's sleepover along with her two other friends, it was quite fun, a two night sleepover that on Sunday turned into a three night sleepover O.o WITH NO LAPTOPS!!! OMR ??? I came back on Monday rather than Tuesday though, once I got back on my laptop I had 21 emails and lots of funny things to read on memebase, damnyouautocorrect and failblog! :D
Yesterday, I watched a bit of the latest Harry Potter movie with my mum which included cookies and jam doughnuts!
I really need to advertise my blog, I only have 20 views >.< fail.

~Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment